Implemented printerest button is ignored at module position but shwon at the article bottom

More
5 years 6 months ago #774 by Cornelia Flöter
Dear Ruud,

I have a little probnlem regarding the social network buttons.
The following buttons should be shown:
F,T,G,L,P:

I configures two ways to show the buttons just for a good demonstration of the problem:
auto pages:

and module on content button template position:

Of course I activate the "prepare content" option in the options of the module.

So I would expect that all Buttons are shown at the bottom of an article
and also on module position content-button with facebook like object.

Now have a look at the side:
www.musikserver.audio/hersteller/antipodes

The Printerest button is ignored at the module position.

Any ideas why the printerest button is ignored at the module position?

All the best

Markus
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 6 months ago #775 by Ruud van Lent
Hi Markus,

that is because the plugin is triggered on the content of the module. That content doesn't have an image in it (like an article does).
I have already implemented this is the next version, will release this in this week.
Code:
if ($context == 'mod_custom.content' && $component == 'com_content' && $view == 'article') { // Load article to get Pinterest image when on Joomla! article and jssocials is triggered via Custom Module

This will be a 'big' release as I will be switching the free jssocials plugin to a new ochjssocials light version (stripped down version of the full version you have in your subscription): testing testing testing :)

If you need this functionality for your presentation tomorrow, just let me know: I will sent you a test version.

If you can wait, the Joomla updater will notify you when the new version is avalable and will install it (and fix the inconsistency)
More
5 years 6 months ago #776 by Cornelia Flöter
Dear Ruud,
ok I understand the point, and I can wait for the solution provided in the next release.
By the way the presentation was really a success, thanks a lot for your help ;-)
All the best
Markus
More
5 years 6 months ago #777 by Ruud van Lent

mfloeter wrote: By the way the presentation was really a success, thanks a lot for your help ;-)

Top! Glad I could help :)
More
5 years 6 months ago #778 by Ruud van Lent

mfloeter wrote: ok I understand the point, and I can wait for the solution provided in the next release.

Just released new version. If it is not showing up in the Joomla updater, press the [clean cache] and [Find Updates] button :)
More
5 years 6 months ago #779 by Cornelia Flöter
Dear Ruud,
great now it works ;-)
All the best
More
5 years 6 months ago #780 by Ruud van Lent
Thanks for confirmation. If you have any other issues or requests let me know!