No bug FB Like button not showing up, but ochSocials working ok

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #823 by daclina
Hi Ruud,

I tried to enable the FB Like button on one of our sites under K2, but couldn't get it to work. I'm using ReReplacer to auto-insert the code after a specific div. This works great on one of our other platforms, but that uses ohcblog and native content, where's this uses k2. Not sure if it is related as the share buttons under k2 work just fine. Any suggestions on what I can do next to fix this?

Here's the URL

This message contains confidential information

Thanks
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by daclina.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #824 by Ruud van Lent
Hi Dacline,

the reason is (I believe) that the system plugin (ReReplacer) that places the fblike code runs AFTER the ochJSsocials content plugin: so the code is not being replaced with the scripts.
You can order these plugins within a group (system, content), but not over groups...

If you place the code at the designates position via ochCall2action (which is also a content plugin), then it should work.
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #825 by daclina
Ok I think I have it working - basically I had to change a setting in ReReplacer to Articles & Categories. Nothing else works. The issue now is that it is showing up twice. Which is strange. I'll check with the ReReplace dev. You can close this for now.

PS. I couldn't use Call2A as I use it for ads :)
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by daclina.
More
5 years 5 months ago #826 by Ruud van Lent

daclina wrote: Ok I think I have it working - basically I had to change a setting in ReReplacer to Articles & Categories. Nothing else works. The issue now is that it is showing up twice. Which is strange. I'll check with the ReReplace dev. You can close this for now.

Thanks for reporting back, no idea why it is showing twice....
closing this one :)