Infinite Scroll... (05 Mar 2019)

You may have noticed it, on the forum pages that have more then one page, the pagination links have 'gone'. Instead these pages now 'Infinite Scroll' via a new plugin I am working on. It will automaticalliy load new topics / posts when scrolling down... How cool is that :)
You can test it on this thread: onlinecommunityhub.nl/forum/jssocials

No bug Version - can't download

This ad is inserted here via ochCall2Action

Web Hosting

• Mediaversal
  • Mediaversal's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #973 by Mediaversal
Version - can't download was created by Mediaversal
I just installed ochOpenGraph v 0.39 added my download key to both watchful and the site. Joomla update and Watchful both say there is an update to v 0.40 - yet this update won't download and is not even available here on this site to download. Latest version here still shows as v 0.39 - so what is up? Is ther a new version?

BTW, this is truly a fantastic plugin! Hoping for other component integrations such as JCal Pro down the road.
The topic has been locked.
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #974 by ruud
Replied by ruud on topic Version - can't download
Hi, thanks for using ochOpenGraph and thanks for the compliments!
with regards to the download id, this might be a cache thing.
When in the joomla updater and you press [ Find updates] it does so with a cached version of the update url that it has in memory.

Possible you added the download id after looking for updates.

What you should do is first press [Clear Cache] in the Joomla updater, this will 'clear cache', but also clear the url for the update (it will then add the download id to it for the next update.

When you now press [ Find Updates], the new version will download correct (if you have the correct download id of course :))

could you give that a try?
  • Mediaversal
  • Mediaversal's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #975 by Mediaversal
Replied by Mediaversal on topic Version - can't download
Odd, I tried that already , but it worked fine now.
Thanks.
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #976 by ruud
Thanks for reporting back, glad it helped!

Mediaversal wrote: BTW, this is truly a fantastic plugin! Hoping for other component integrations such as JCal Pro down the road.

Do you have a site with jcal pro and tell me with an example page what you would like to have filled in for the opengraph tags? Maybe that is already possible.

You can use ochOpenGraph with custom modules that you place on any components page. That way you can set basic opengraph info on your page.
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #983 by ruud
Just split off the JCal Pro feature request to a separate thread. Closing this one.

End of content

No more pages to load

Forgot your password? / Forgot your username?