No bug Och-Blog not available in components menu after installation

• Alysha McVeigh
  • Onderwerp Auteur
Meer
2 jaren 7 maanden geleden #1738 door Alysha McVeigh
Hi there, after downloading the file and installing in the backend I can only see the attached plugin. Am i missing a file or a step somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Aly
Bijlagen:
Onderwerp is gesloten.
Meer
2 jaren 7 maanden geleden #1739 door Ruud van Lent
Beantwoord door Ruud van Lent in topic Och-Blog not available in components menu after installation
Hi Alysha,
thanks for reaching out.
You just subscribed to ochOpenGraph, this is a plugin with which you get control over metatags (opengraph and twitter) that are used by social media platforms for displaying content.
In this post you are asking about ochBlog. ochBlog is not the same extension as ochOpenGraph :)

So not sure if you made a type mistake, or subscribed to the wrong extension.

Can you tell me what it is that you are trying to do?

regards,
Ruud.
Onderwerp is gesloten.
  • Alysha McVeigh
  • Onderwerp Auteur
Meer
2 jaren 7 maanden geleden #1740 door Alysha McVeigh
Beantwoord door Alysha McVeigh in topic Och-Blog not available in components menu after installation
My apologies, I was reading the wrong documentation post install so of course couldn't find something I didn't install ?‍♀️.

Thanks and sorry for the waste of time, I think I may need a development time out lol.

Aly
Onderwerp is gesloten.
Meer
2 jaren 7 maanden geleden #1741 door Ruud van Lent
Beantwoord door Ruud van Lent in topic Och-Blog not available in components menu after installation
Hi Aly,
just back from holidays so I know what a development time out can bring (I can advise it) :)
No problems, if you have any other questions or concerns please let me know!
regards,
Ruud.
Onderwerp is gesloten.