Won't implement Idea: avoid clearing HTML tags in file name

• Dmitrijs Rekuns
  • Onderwerp Auteur
Meer
1 jaar 4 maanden geleden - 1 jaar 4 maanden geleden #2330 door Dmitrijs Rekuns
Idea: avoid clearing HTML tags in file name werd gestart door Dmitrijs Rekuns
Hi Ruud,
I'm just thinking about little improvements, and one of our products will come in 2 versions (for J3 and J4) + core modules and plugins. To help user find the right one, I thought it could be good to add some SPAN tag with class to the name to make this result:

[img

However, all tags trims when you save the item. (it is a core logic as with com_content). I do not know how OchSubs is designed, so just thought to share this idea with you:
why if not truncate html tags from file names in OchSubs?

What do you think?

Best regards,
Eugene

Laatst bewerkt 1 jaar 4 maanden geleden doorDmitrijs Rekuns.
Onderwerp is gesloten.
Meer
1 jaar 3 maanden geleden #2333 door Ruud van Lent
Beantwoord door Ruud van Lent in topic Idea: avoid clearing HTML tags in file name
Hi, although I like how it looks, I see issue with the implementation.
1. title is stripped so it is plain text
2. title is not only used for displaying the file title in the download list, but in more places (like update xml, etc.)

For products I have added the possibility to add custom class names to the product: I use these for displaying, free / hot / new icons on the product

Would adding the same functionality to files (so add a custom class) give you the styling possibility? So you can set on a file the class 'joomla3' > this gives you the possibility to style the title for that file?
De volgende gebruiker (s) zei dank u: Dmitrijs Rekuns
Onderwerp is gesloten.
  • Dmitrijs Rekuns
  • Onderwerp Auteur
Meer
1 jaar 3 maanden geleden - 1 jaar 3 maanden geleden #2336 door Dmitrijs Rekuns
Beantwoord door Dmitrijs Rekuns in topic Idea: avoid clearing HTML tags in file name
Ok, got the idea. Then it's not necessary to do. At your wish.

Regards,
Eugene
Laatst bewerkt 1 jaar 3 maanden geleden doorDmitrijs Rekuns.
Onderwerp is gesloten.