Question Been hacked four times in the last 3 or 4 weeks.

More
6 days 20 hours ago #3625 by David Schroeder
Been hacked four times in the last 3 or 4 weeks. was created by David Schroeder
Hello, so even though I have this firewall running, I have still been hacked three of the last four times. I have it set to block all countries except for the United States. Is there anything else I can do to block these people?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 days 8 hours ago #3626 by Ruud van Lent
Replied by Ruud van Lent on topic Been hacked four times in the last 3 or 4 weeks.
Hi David,
let's see if we can get this 'fixed'.
What do you mean by hacked? Was you website taken over / defaced, where accounts (super users) created? Was malware installed and pushed to your website visitors? Was data compromised / stolen?

Just so we are on the same page here.

for the record: this is not a quick fix but requires some exchange of what it is / who they are / what they do / etc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.