Ever wondered how users navigate on your site? What links they click? Do you want to have a method for performing A/B testing on links / buttons? Or do you want a way to quickly collect invaluable visitor input with a question on your website or in your newsletter? Did you notice that the Google tools are blocked more and more by browsers and visitors who value their privacy, leaving you with at best an estimate of what visitors are clicking on your site?
Collecting invaluable visitor feedback was never easier!
Adding ochClick functionality to your Joomla! CMS gives you two simple but very powerful tools:
- Monitor clicks on ANY element on your website: all buttons, buttons with a specific css ID or classname, Google Ads, links, images, etc.
- Collect feedback on a question where you can have unlimited (configured) answers
These tools will give you invaluable input on what works and what not. A/B testing was never easier! it will also give you the possibility to collect feedback by users clicking on configured answers like: What is the best newsletter frequency: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or did you like this newsletter: yes, no.
So what do you think?
The possibilities are countless!
Everything you need to do is create a campaign in the back-end. You can create as many campaigns as you like. All clicks will be stored in a table and are displayed in a simple dashboard like overview. All responses can be exported (by campaign) in a CSV file. That way you can import the responses in e.g. Excel or in any other reporting tool, to provide you with nice graphs!
Per response the following information is collected:
- campaign: the name of the campaign
- response: the response clicked or 1 when a single response campaign was triggered
- link: the link (if applicable) assigned to the clicked element (single response campaign)
- component: the component that was showing when the element was clicked (single response campaign)
- view: the view that was showing when the element was clicked (single response campaign)
- task: the task that was showing when the element was clicked (single response campaign)
- layout: the layout that was showing when the element was clicked (single response campaign)
- catid: the category ID of the content item that was showing when the element was clicked (single response campaign)
- cid: The content ID of the item that was showing when the element was clicked (single response campaign)
- ip: the (anonymized) IP addressof the visitor who triggered the response
- device-type: The device the visitor was using when sending in the response
- created: time stamp
- created_by: the name of the visitor (when logged in) who sent in the response
[Gallery created with ochGlightbox]
Why choose Online Community Hub?
Our extensions are trusted and installed on over 3.000 websites!
- Latest Joomla! and PHP versions: We're always developing our components in the latest Joomla! and PHP environments!
- 100% Open Source and GPL licensed: You can make as many changes to the code as you require, the code doesn't stop working when your subscription ends.
- Responsive design (mobile first): All extensions are as responsive as possible built on the Joomla! built-in Bootstrap Library!
- Joomla! One-Click update support: All extensions are being shipped with Joomla! One-Click update support, this means you don't have to upgrade manually anymore! The only thing you need to do is make sure you have entered a valid Download Key!
- Coding Quality: We code compliant to Joomla! Coding Standards and Joomla! API guidelines. This makes the readability and maintenance of the code a breeze!
- Service and Support: We have trust in our capabilities and believe in transparency; therefore our support is handled via the forum which is open to everybody. No secrets here!
- All extension subscriptions have a 30 days money back guarantee: If it doesn't do what we advertised, we will fix it. If we can't you get your money back... no questions asked.
Do you have an awesome idea for a new extension or a feature request for an existing extension: feel free to reach out to us! We would love to work with you on making it possible.