Community Management Context, Strategie en Planning

Question copy license

More
2 years 1 month ago #1982 by Hervé
copy license was created by Hervé
Hi Ruud

Sorry again me.
I also use yoursites to manage several joomla sites. I will need to set it up so I don't have to put the id every time, especially on test sites.
Can you tell me which lines are mandatory?
For information, I can not copy from firefox 97 / Ubuntu the license of the personal access token!
regards
Attachments:
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #1983 by Ruud van Lent
Replied by Ruud van Lent on topic copy license
Hi Hervé,

the download key is set (J3) in the plugin /. extension or in the key manager (J4). The key is then passed to the joomla updater.

Every plugin / extension has its own download url, so setting up a generic one that does all will not work.

I have no experience with yoursites so I have no clue as to if they use the joomla updater (like mysites.guru does or if they have their own logic (like watchful.li).

the download links for e.g. ochFitvids is:
Code:
https://onlinecommunityhub.nl/index.php?option=com_ochsubscriptions&view=updater&format=xml&element=ochfitvids&key=[12345...67890]

btw, I use ubuntu and FF and copying the download key works fine. can you see if you get an error in the browser console when clicking the button?
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Ruud van Lent.
More
2 years 1 month ago #1984 by Hervé
Replied by Hervé on topic copy license
Re
I have 2 warnings on the page
* This page uses the non-standard property "zoom". Consider using calc() in the relevant property values or use "transform" with "transform-origin: 0 0".
* Failed to load for <script> element whose source is " www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js".

Well if it's a license by extension, that's too bad but indeed it might not work!
More
2 years 1 month ago #1985 by Ruud van Lent
Replied by Ruud van Lent on topic copy license

Well if it's a license by extension, that's too bad but indeed it might not work!

They key is per customer: so you only have one license key, the download URL is different per extension: how do we know what extension you want to get the updated file form?

I think it is possible as there is also a field extension in the form?

maybe ask their support as this is basic functionality for a management site and ochSubscriptions works in the same way as other extension (it follows the Joomla API)
More
2 years 1 month ago #1986 by Hervé
Replied by Hervé on topic copy license
Ok thanks I'll talk about it support
To see if other people have a problem to copy the license. At my place the copy is empty ! maybe a conflict with a firefox addon but which one ? :-(